1. Targeting wrong people during product promotion campaigns. Today tools are available to select our target audience or what i call configuration of demographics which are visible when you go for google double-click advertising or facebook advertising. You can target customers on the basis of their geographic locations, age, interests, profession and peak surfing hours.
2. Clients attract clients. You are making lots of efforts and putting in lot of dollars to make your product visible by creating info-graphics, video presentations. But mind you, clients attract clients. It might be possible that client testimonial videos are missing on your campaign pages.
3. Trends 2015 says, people are more on small screens now. Considering this as important you might have created a brand new micro site of your product which is responsive one. But having a responsive website doesn’t interests prospective customers. Prospective customers are looking for solutions rather than focusing on responsive design or filling forms. Give your customer, only product visibility and not a landscape view, which is possible either by redirecting them to a product section on corporate website or using a flat design on your campaign pages. Gone are the days of microsite. There is one positive aspect about redirecting customer to corporate website, ie agile customer can navigate to other sections of the website that consists of different products, he might get interested in.
4. Faulty product. It might be possible that world wide web is saying something negative about your product. Figure it out.
5. Missing call to action links on your videos can be the reason your customer has left your campaign page, improving bounce rate of your website. As a technical analyst i would request you to create a call to action button when your client testimonial video get finished. Such facility is available on media streaming websites like youtube.
6. Do not add contact number of reception. You might miss important customer calls. Add email id or contact number of sales person so that lead should not get missed anyhow.
7. Customer wants a page that should not be information obese and digitally noisy. Keep a simple info-graphic displaying your product and place a call to action link or button.
8. Reduce number of fields on your sign up form.
Go through this link to see live example of perfect campaign page : http://www.clientmagnets.com